3.04.2007

time...

Never enough time to get done what needs doing. That is where I am at right now. Always on the go. Not much has changed except my realization at the terror I feel. Each time Tam hurts or has discomfort I fear it is the start of something that will ultimately claim her life. It will, just when is what I do not know. Could be next week or 15 years from now. Could happen to me but it is not the same when you are reasonably healthy and have expectations of living to an old age. I have started an ab and lower back routine each day because I need to strengthen my body in order to take better care of her. Some encouraging news is she told me she sat in this recliner/wheelchair device they have at the home and she said is was so comfortable that she could probably sit in it all day. I am taking that as a good sign that she will be able to comfortably sit in a recliner at home. I will spare no expense in that regard because I want to be able sit by her. Watch movies and television shows. Just be with her. I get a few hours a day at most and she sends me home because she is tired and going to sleep. Time, never enough to get done what needs doing and never enough to share with the one you love.

No comments: