2.25.2008

A new beginning?

Possibly. I spent the majority of today at a prospective employer's office. The manager of the facility wanted me to get a feel for what they do and let them know if it was something I might be interested in. Aside from the fact I need a job I did feel like it was something I would be interested in. The job is not the most glamorous but it pretty much used a lot of what I have learned over the past 20 years or so. In short, I need a job, I can do this one, and it is in a very well air conditioned building (something I have not had in a very long time). And it pays more than I was earning along with being strictly Monday-Friday. What more could I ask? Oh yeah, it is 5 miles from home and did I mention it pays more than my previous job? I am very hopeful that it comes through.

No comments: