3.06.2005

Another prayer answered...Let there be no doubt!

Of God's power. As if the events of the past week were not enough proof of the power of prayer, yesterday I had another one answered. Twelve years ago I joined Bally's Health and Fitness Clubs. Over the years I have come to enjoy working out. It has always been a great stress releiver along with a healthy thing to do. Last September I received a renewal notice but I chose not to do it at that time and have been regretting it ever since. For several weeks I have been hoping they would send me a new one. I am sure you can see where I am going with this....I got a renewal notice in the mail yesterday. I will not pass up this "boat" that has been sent by God. I will activate my membership and take another step towards my fitness and well-being. My daughter learned a lesson in patience yesterday. She was wanting someone to hang out with in a really bad way. She just had to go and do something. All her friends were gone, doing things and she was bored to tears. Finally I took her up to this place so she could hang out with some people she knew. Shortly after I arrvived back at home, the girl she has been running around with for the past week showed up looking for her. The were supposed to go skating together. So I drove back and picked her up. Turns out the girls father changed his mind and was not going to take them skating. Jess asked me but I was pooped out. I told her lets plan on next weekend and I would take them. She knows I will do it unless there is something very pressing that comes up. So the girl spent the night and she had a good time. I kept telling her that sometimes you make plans and they fall through and you just have to accept that you are going to have a boring night at home. It happens. Grow up and get over it. She learned. She is learning. For everything she has put me through over the last 3 years, I am so proud of who she is right now.

No comments: