1.28.2006

A good movie...

Just finished watching the movie "Crash" with Sandra Bullock, Don Cheadle and other fairly well-known thespians. I thought it was very well done, especially in the context of social commentary. I thought the movie was a very good example for the Butterfly Effect working at its best. I intend to purchase this movie to add to my collection. I have been doing some inward thinking lately and I really want to become the person I want to be. I know who I am and now I feel it is time to become who I want to be. I want to be less overly emotional about things. I want to be much more pleasant and receptive when speaking with people. I want to reduce my anxiety about my job and whether I am going to be fired each and every single day. I need to relax and just do what I can do and not get worked up about things I can't do. I need to have more faith in God. I need to continue to believe that my daughter is ok. I need to stop being so angry with the world and everyone in it. It is not a beginning nor an end, just another step in my journey to be all that I can be.

No comments: