6.06.2006

Testing something new...

I just read about a new photo hosting sight called allyoucanupload.com. It is not a destination sight but rather a hosting sight. No sign up, no login. Simply upload your photo, copy and paste the url you are provided into your blog or wherever you want it to show up and your done. No size limitations, no bandwidth limitations. I was with photobucket a few years ago before they got really big and it was ok but with donations and cap limits it wasn't perfect. This might be the perfect thing, next to Blogger of course since I can upload them directly to here. Someday I will host my own sight and this would be perfect since I can upload all I want. The following picture is hosted on allyoucanupload.com.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
It is one of my favorite photos I have ever taken.

No comments: