10.08.2005

Full Circle...

Today is October 8th, 2005. Two years ago today, tonight, my wife told me she no longer wanted to be married to me. One year ago today, tonight I wrote here about how much I missed her and loved her. How I had finally accepted that I had no desire to ever be with another woman. I could never love another. And, thankfully, I don't have to endure that life. A year later and we are back together, happy with each other. Oh, we have our moments. No fights, just disagreements as most married couples have. We just know that we want to share our lives together. I finally got my raise. After three months of being promised my review they just gave me a dollar an hour without a formal review. I guess that is ok. I did ask for a bonus for the amount I would have gotten over the previous three months when it should have beene effective but that does not seem like it is going to come to pass. Can't win them all and better late than never. The fact I am allowed seven to ten hours of overtime a week makes up for alot. I am not going to rock the boat right now. I have too much going on, and it is not like I am treated bad or anything. We are struggling with my daughter. She stole her grandparents car last weekend and was caught by the police. So now she has that charge to deal with on top of the assault charge from last month for beating a girl. Different counties is the only reason she is getting off on the second one, if she completes a six week counseling course. I have to attend the counseling with her but it is worth it. The assault charge will be erased if she completes community service. I hope she is finally "getting it".

No comments: