10.15.2005

Latest news...

Tammi was admitted to the hospital Thursday. Her muscle strain is not healing and on top of that she has developed open infection. It is tough seeing her so weak, but I am doing what I am supposed to do: be strong and helping her. I am taking care of the home and working as much as I can to keep us afloat. Last Monday, her employment with the hospital (not the one she is being treated at) was terminated. We do not know how that will affect her insurance. Her cobra ran out at the end of September as her new insurance took effect October 1st. But she was let go before having made a payment on the insurance so we are not sure if she will be eligible for cobra here or not. So, we may be stuck with no insurance and $50,000 in medical bils. All that matters is she gets better. We will deal with the rest as best as possible and keep plugging away. Jess has been gone for a week now with no word from her. I don't know what to do with her. I don't want to just dump her off on her mother when and if I find her. But I can't keep going on with this. If she was a year older I could just let her go but at her age the courts will not allow that. I wish she would figure it out and do things right. I really miss my blogging but I just don't find the time right now to write about much. And I surely don't have the time to go off and shoot pictures much. Since I have brought back all my film cameras, I have decided not to go digital exclusively. I have so much gear that it just seems a waste to not use it. So I will do both. I have 2 scanners and they work fine so putting film online is not going to be a problem. I did some scanning with my old one at high resolution and they came out really good. Check out these:

2 comments:

Manateechik said...

I truly wish you the very best of luck. Hang in there.

Manateechik said...

In fact, I will pray that you find your way back into the open arms of Jesus. I will pray for that tonight for you. I read another page about you and saw that you are far away from God lately and I have found prayer to be amazingly powerful.