9.12.2007

Movie review...

Well, I finally watched the classic movie "Taxi Driver" with Robert Di Niro, Cybill Shepherd, and Jodi Foster. With everything I had heard about it over the years it turned out to not be what I expected nor as good as I expected. The movie really seemed to drag on and was very droll. The plot was very easy to follow and I understood what it was about, there just did not seem to be much excitement. The last five minutes stood out but that is not saying much. Also, I have heard so much about Jodie Foster's portrayal of the child prostitute but I was very disappointed. She hardly had a part in the movie and not much acting was put into it. I gave it three stars out of five on the Netflix meter. I am glad I finally saw it and it was good, just not what I thought it would be with all they hype.

No comments: