12.19.2004

According to Gretchen Wilson, country singer, I am a redneck. Her definition is "a redneck is someone that is not worried about what they don't have instead of worrying about having what they don't have". If that is what I am called, because that is who I am, then fine with me.
What a perfect day I had! Everything I did turned out perfect! I went to the store to buy Jess's main gift, and it was on sale $15 cheaper than it had been. Bought it, plus some clothes, makeup, and perfume for her. Took my laptop I bought this past week to this little pc sales and repair shop I know about and had them install windows 98 on it. Worked perfect and they even through in office 97 also. Spent the afternoon watching football, Cowboys lost :(, and then went to Frye's after picking up the laptop. Spent the whole afternoon with Dad and had such a good time with him. I treasure each moment I have with my parents as I just don't how long I will have them around. Maybe 20 years, maybe 2 days, no one knows. There are several days from my past spent with certain people that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world, those days were just so perfect. This was one of those kinds of days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Gweny! The van is running great, I couldn't be happier with it. Everything is so coming into focus for me. I owe it to alot of praying and faith.