12.15.2004

Answer's...to Selena Darkwalks

Asked of me by Selena Darkwalk (A) First, recommend to me: 1. a movie: Ocean's Twelve (currently in theaters and very good) I saw Ocean's Eleven and really enjoyed so yes, I think I will like this one too. 2. a book: Tuesdays with Morrie by Rich Albom This I have no idea who he is or what it is about but I will take your word for it and look for it at my local bookstore. 3. a musical artist, song, or album: Toni Braxton (I was very surprised to find I love her music). I have hear her on the radio and I agree with this one wholeheartedly. (B) Ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want. Answers will be posted this week--great time for strangers to say hi. 1) What would you do if the world were square instead of round? I would go to the very edge and peak over just to see what was on the other side. 2) If you could go anywhere in the world, or not of this world, for one day only, where would it be and why? If you mean, without regard to how I got there, I would travel to where time bagan, the big bang, just to see how it all started. Is that the moment God created the Earth? 3) What is the most embarrassing thing you did as a kid? When I was about 16 or 17 I developed a crush on this blonde girl that worked at the grocery store we shopped at. The districts were weird. I went to school 23 miles away but there was a school 13 miles away and the store was 10 miles. I lived in the the country. This girl was a cashier at the store and one day I worked up enough nerve (I have never been nor will I ever be very good at talking to women that I don't know) to leave her a note at her checkout aisle. A few days later I was there for my mother and the girl walked up and asked me if my name was Paul. I said yes and I realized she now knew who had left the note and I felt all the eyes of her co-workers gazing upon me. I felt they were all laughing at me (maybe they were or maybe the weren't) and I never spoke to her again.

No comments: