2.06.2005

Which SuperBowl commercial was....

Your favorite? I thought the American Heritage commercials (where you were told not to judge too quickly) ranked even with the Bud Light commercial in which the pilot jumped out of the plane. I think there was only one broadcast of each (I may be wrong) but they will be on tv again. As for the game, I really don't like either team but I absolutely can't stand Philadelphia so I was going for New England. I really thought they would win by a larger margin but Philly did put up a good fight. I am not happy that New England has tied Dallas for 3 titles in 4 years, but they still have a ways to go to win 5, as Dallas and San Francisco are the only 2 to have accomplished that. I have to say the game was entertaining and with Philly's late touchdown, the outcome was not decided until the last few seconds. New England seems to specialize in these types of Super Bowls. Unless it is Dallas, I want a close game. If my beloved Cowboys are playing, I of course want them to be ahead by 100 points by halftime. I know it isn't realistic, but it is what I want.
Not much happened today. Jess went shopping with me today, then I watched Alien vs Predator and the Super Bowl. I wish the movie "critics" would just quit trying to tell me whether a movie is good or not. AvP was great! I know it isn't Academy Award material, but then again as I previously stated, that isn't what I watch a movie for. I will buy both of these movies soon to add to my collection. Not every movie can be of the size and breadth as "Titanic" or the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. I saw an ad for Vin Diesel's next movie, "The Pacifier". Seems to me it is a rip-off of "Kindergarten Cop". I will reserve final judgement until I see it. night, all. "I was not afraid to tell the world how I feel. It is what allowed me to begin to heal"

No comments: