5.18.2007

Another week gone by...

The days seem to pass by faster than I can count them. We are now 2/3 the way through May and I am still trying to get February's work done, or so it seems. I work eight hours a day, six days a week and before I know it, the time has come to get ready for the next week. I have been working in time management principles and they do seem to be working. This past week I started using Google's calendar and it really has been a help. I do not know why, but it works for me organizing my days by the hour. I put in something I am going to do, the amount of time I feel it will take or that I wish to spend doing it and print it. The way Google has set up its calendar in the daily screen, it prints the items with enclosed space where I can make notes. I have decided it is in my best interest to keep a record or diary of my day and what I accomplished. That way if anyone at my works feels that I need to explain just what I do, I have it ready. All I know is I had a very productive week.

No comments: