5.07.2007

Intentions....


DSCF2087
Originally uploaded by svgnibli.

This is the photo that almost got me arrested, or that at least is how I felt when the security officer approached me and told me that I was not allowed to shoot photos of the hospital and its grounds. I was upset that here I was just minding my own business and I was being told that I could not shoot a photo of something I found interesting. Now, after looking at the photo on the screen, it is not as good as I had hoped it would be, but then all of them cannot be worthy of a gallery presentation. I was short with the officer and left, but later upon reflection I saw the error of my ways and I went back out and apologized to him. That is when he took down all of my personal information as he had to fill out a report. Then his boss, the head of security came out and spoke with me, asking me why I was taking the pictures. After explaining to him that this is my hobby and I meant no harm, he told me I just have to ask in advance that I wish to shoot some photos. This is the world we live in, the price that the victims of 9/11 died for.

No comments: