5.07.2007

Rain Flower


Rain Flower
Originally uploaded by svgnibli.

I am sure I have posted this photo to my blog before but now I am using the Flickr service to do it. I have to say that the ways of posting are changing faster than I can keep up. Upload straight to my blog via Picassa, use the Blogger upload feature, use Photobucket, use Flickr, the list goes on and on. I was settled on Yahoo photos but they are discontinuing that service so I will most likely use Flickr to store and upload. For just about all of my purposes the 5mb limit on file size is adequate as my current camera maxes out at 3.1mb and that has been good enough for 8x10 printed photos. I don't know if I need to go larger than that, and if I do, I can store them locally. I had bought a portable hard drive to store this stuff but online may be a better bet after all. Now that the services give you unlimited storage this may be my best option. I was storing them on cd and dvd discs but those can become currupted. This may turn out to be the best yet. We shall see.

No comments: