5.03.2007

Tired and hungry...

That is what I am right now. Of course right now is 1:35 am as we sit in the emergency room we have been in since around 7pm. The doctor has decided it is in Tam's best interest to be admitted for some observation. So here we wait until the paperwork is completed to have her admitted. I do not think I will be in to work at my normal time Thursday. That is, if I go in at all. Once she is moved to a room I will most likely just stay there with her until daybreak. Then go home, change and return so I can be close by as they do more tests. What a night. We could not even get a break from the weather as a massive thunderstorm hit just as she was being transported by ambulance. Trees downed and auxiliary power means no a/c for the first couple of hours. We thrive on drama.

No comments: