10.08.2004

Exactly one year ago this very minute, my wife was tearing my heart out and crushing me. I thought my world had ended. But it has just begun for I have learned and grown. I love you, will always love you. But I thank you for it because it is better to have lost you and be who I am now than to have stayed with you and continued my anger towards the world. I have spent alot of time over the last month reflecting on what I have learned over the past year. It has been a very painful experience but a needed one. I do think how sad you have chosen your path and how you will never get to reap the benefits of my growth as a person. How your actions will reward someone else. I do believe that someday I will meet someone that will want to get to know me and spend time with me. I am not looking for that right now, I have too much going on. But if it is God's will then it will happen. I no longer worry about such things. I only worry about that which I can control. I do miss you and wish we could have made this journey together but that is not what was supposed to happen or it would have happened. I hope your health returns and you have a long, happy life. I can honestly say that my time with you was the happiest, most content time of my life and I only hope I can experience something remotely close to that again.

No comments: