5.22.2004

This is a photo of my Uncle Tony & Aunt Earlene (my mothers sister and brother-in-law). I don't know why but the pic looks much better when I view the file on my puter than this one (on my host site). I am going to try to figure this out.
I haven't posted in almost a week so I figured I would throw down some words here. I have a quick date with someone Monday afternoon. I have given up on the past ever becoming the present again and am moving forward. I don't know where I am going, but I am going to continue in the direction I am headed. Things are in a rut at this point, but who knows what will happen tomorrow? anyway, I am feeling pretty good and am hopeful for what may come. I have nearly finished book 5 of the "Left Behind" series. I am going attempt to finish it by Monday so that I can check out the next one.

No comments: