11.18.2003

Never giving up hope.....

"Do whatever it takes to be happy, for it is hard to know what life will bring you." Just created my new little profile on msn, anyone wishing to see it, it is under MissingTaminTexas. I did not know it would not show up if I didn't put any info in it so I added just a few items to it. I am hoping that my wife will see it and follow the link here. I want her to heal, to be able to think about all that was good in our relationship. This is my forum for her to be able to keep up with what I am doing during our time apart, if she so chooses to read it. That is the only way I know to keep a thread of connection alive. I miss her, and while I may never get the opportunity to once again tell her face to face how much I love her, this is also my way of being able to let out my emotions. I am sure everyone has seen the commercial where the man and woman are in a public square and he tells her he wants to do something, and then he yells out "I love this woman", and then gives her a ring as a token of his love. Well, in this day and age, this is my way of being able to do that. I hope to someday be able to do that in person. I long for the day when in a crowded market, or park, to be able to yell as loudly as I can, "I love you", with her beside me, knowing that there is nothing I would not do for her. The one thing I do not want to do, but would, is give her up if that is what she desires. But I will not stop writing and professing my love for her. I would marry her all over again in an instant, and if somehow we do find a way to continue our marriage, that is exactly what I want to do, whether by judge, preacher, or justice of the peace, I want to renew those vows, renew our love. Tam, if you read this, YOU COMPLETE ME, YOU MAKE ME WHOLE, YOUR SMILE, TO SEE IT, IS WHAT I LIVE FOR. THERE IS NO OTHER FOR ME BUT YOU, TO SEE YOU, TOUCH YOU, LAUGH AND CRY WITH YOU, THAT IS MY PURPOSE IN LIFE. I MISS YOU. YOU HAVE TOUCHED MY HEART AND SOUL LIKE NO OTHER , RATHER THAN OUR DIFFERENCES BEING AN UNCHANGEBLE THING, THEY ARE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR US TO GROW STRONGER, CLOSER, AS ONE. I TOOK A VOW TO YOU AND I WILL KEEP IT. I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED LIKE I HAVE WITH YOU, NEVER LOVED AS I HAVE WITH YOU. WHEREVER YOU GO AND WHATEVER YOU DO, I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU, WAITING FOR YOU.

No comments: