11.17.2003

What I wrote

"Do whatever it takes to to be happy, for it is hard to know what life will bring you." Finally made it to texas Had to overcome a couple of hexes I am so blue How much I miss you To tam, made a promise or two I will keep before my life is through Her touch, soft as fleece Or the feathers of her babies, canadien geese Talked a long time with Tom S. He helped me see where I made a mess I am so sorry my hard head Became a wedge Because without you I am a lost soul Never again to be whole But I must go on with my life Even if without my beautiful wife She gives me purpose Even if I can’t see it on the surface So I now will close This short prose It is written from the heart I will pray that we will not be forever apart And say goodbye As I once again search for the why I give you my love And set you free, upon the wings of a dove. -pauliemac/developed and written as I took a midnight bus, not to home, but away from home. (November 5, 2003)

No comments: