4.13.2004

"Live today to it's fullest, for tomorrow may never come" Not much happened today. I did talk to Mike Price and got the insurance thing for my child support straightened out. He can't change it so that I can get the insurance, but he did fax a notice to my employer that I do not have to take it out. I am contemplating getting insurance on myself. It will cost me $22 a week. Not much but yet at my take home level that will make quite a difference. I will decide by Monday. Mailed of my income tax return today, also mailed a letter to Jess. Really nothing too exciting planned for this week. Tomorrow is mothers birthday. I am going to take photos of bluebonnetts after work tomorrow. there is a great patch of them off the highway not far from the house. I have to say I am getting tired of these stupid Sonic commercials. They are really getting on my nerves. Well, Seinfeld is coming on so it is time for me to call it a night.

No comments: