4.30.2004

Yahoo! News - Head Injury in Children Has Lasting Impact: Study

- Head Injury in Children Has Lasting Impact: Study: "EW YORK (Reuters Health) - Children with even mild head injury may be at risk for long-term complications, including personality changes and behavioral and learning problems, according to a new study from the UK." This is an interesting article. For those that don't know this (just about everyone that reads this!!) I was hit in the head with a bat when I was 7 years old (2nd grade) and had my face partially crushed. reconstructive surgery put me back together, but who knows just how it really affected me? I do know I had a major problem with things coming at me quickly and that is a bad thing to deal with because kids are so cruel and they make you flinch, not knowing what happened to you in your past.

No comments: