2.04.2004

All of these and more....

"Do whatever it takes to be happy, for it is hard to know what life will bring you." its hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does. don`t waste your time on someone who isn`t willing to waste their time on you. no man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won`t make you cry. the worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can`t have them. you can fall in love in an instant its letting go that takes time. don't cry because it is over smile because it happened. i always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry. Got these off of another persons blog, but they somewhat express part of what I have been feeling. I miss you.

No comments: