2.18.2004

"Live today to it's fullest, for tomorrow may never come" This is why i refuse to ever lose faith: "All things are possible until they are proved impossible - and even the impossible may only be so, as of now."--Pearl S. Buck/1892-1973, Novelist I have never but absolute faith in horoscopes, yet they are fun to read and sometimes inspire faith and hope. Here is the one for cancer for yesterday: Your spirits are high. You might feel you are merely going over the same old material again. But learn from the past and do things right this time. Interesting indeed. I have my orientation meeting today. the one i missed last month. can't miss this one so i will be leaving early today. Talked with my daughter last night. First time in 3 months. I really miss her. I am going to drive up there to see her as soon a I can.

No comments: