2.07.2004

"Do whatever it takes to be happy, for it is hard to know what life will bring you." i have realized part of what i have been doing on this journey of discovery and growth is my stubbornness. she told me she just didnt see anything changing. wrong thing to say to me. part of me will grown and change and become a better human just because i was told i coudnt do it. but i have done it. only thing is i like it. i continue to work on it. my answer to that is: "whatever it takes" meaning, if it takes me being stubborn and told i cant change for me to change, then so be it. you know, if she really knew me, she would know that is the way to get what you want out of me. tell me i cant do it, and i will do it. i guess i learned more about myself than she did. i still love her

No comments: