2.10.2004

It's over...

"Do whatever it takes to be happy, for it is hard to know what life will bring you." After getting the news last night of Tam's cancer I tried to get in touch with her. Got an email from her this morning and she confirmed. She also confirmed she has a lover she is moving in with and she will file for divorce as soon as she is back to work. But the biggest thing is, she is moving in with her FEMALE lover!!! Now that is something I never ever saw coming, even less than breaking up with me. I guess it makes it easier because now it is as the person I loved has died, that no matter how much I cared for them, that person truly no longer exists. I do hope she finds the happiness and peace she is looking for in life. I will take all that I have learned and discovered over the past 4 months and I will be happy. It is now time to look forward, never look back. I will now cry for a bit and then i will put it all behind me.

No comments: