2.02.2004

"Do whatever it takes to be happy, for it is hard to know what life will bring you." I talked to Bethany this afternoon. I just wanted you to know, straight from me, that there is nothing going on between her and I. She is my friend and that is all. We support each other with the things going on in our lives. She has been sweet on this guy from her work, and he keeps telling her he wants to see her, but he has made her feel like she is not a big priority in his life. She is finally figuring out to not dwell on him and when he has time, he will call. I am trying to do that with you, not pressure you. I am aware that you may have moved on past me, but maybe not, or maybe your mind will change. I just know that I have to be what I want to be, your husband. I ran alot of errands today, deposit my check, got a haircut, got a library card. There are 3 things always on my mind, my daughter, my son, and last but most importantly, my wife. Everything else is secondary to that. I bought some more cologne at the dollar store yesterday. One of them is an imitation of Calvin Klein's Obsession, which has always been my favorite to for me to wear. I know you would love it. I am working hard to pay off my bills, I need to get the finances situated. I hope you are doing ok. I think often about your diet, I am so sorry you felt I was not supporting you, I was. I just did not show it very well. Is your sugar levels down? I have been dropping weight. I eat a well balanced, if boring, diet. Walmart brand grape nuts with a banana and milk for breakfast. For lunch I have a sandwich made of a wheat sub roll with turkey pastrami and smoked turkey and frito chips. Those are the cheapest deli meats at walmart. I finish lunch off with a pealed orange. dinner is usually whatever they have here at the house. Otherwise I will have a can of chile with chips or leftovers. same thing every day, but that is ok, doesn't cost much and is a fairly well balanced. I have been watching the weather up there. From what I have seen, it has been cold but clear. Up and down here, lately 50's for the high, mid-30's overnight. I should be getting some money soon for the suitcase that greyhound lost, i figure maybe a $100 or so. I don't know if you remeber or not, but my birthday is in 2 days, I will be 39. I sure miss you and will keep working towards being a good person. I love you.

No comments: