1.05.2004

Castaway...

"Do whatever it takes to be happy, for it is hard to know what life will bring you." I have been watching the Tom Hanks movie, "Castaway", tonight. That is how I am feeling. Lost, in a desert or on a deserted island. I am drifting through life, no direction, alone and not really having any hope that I will find my way "home". I know what I want to do and where I want to go in my life, but getting there, overcoming obstacles along the way, it just makes you feel as if "why try". You work so hard to do the right thing, make decisions based upon what you know and have experienced, and when those decisions dont work out as intended, the pain and frustration can be overwhelming. I have never been one to give up without a fight and i won't start doing that now, sometimes I just feel a little down and need to let go of some inner frustrations. Maybe I try too hard at things in life because it seems the harder I try to do the right thing, make a good decision, the worse it turns out. Tomorrow is a new day and every new day brings new hope. I miss her.

No comments: