1.16.2004

"Do whatever it takes to be happy, for it is hard to know what life will bring you." Got an email back from Bethany last night. Her guy did come over and they had a nice evening together, watching tv and just getting to know each other. I am so happy for her. I think I am going to move up my timetable for getting my things. I have had enough of my mothers verbal abuse when she is tired in the evenings. you know, if my wife ever told me "fuck you" over some little bull shit thing, i wouldn't be hanging around. It just shows me once again what a great and wonderful thing Tam and I had together. I really think she couldn't see the proverbial forest for the trees. oh well, life goes on, and time never stops its relentless march. I love Mother, but if she does not have the maturity to know she is tired and she is being so disrespectful and hurtful to people, then she needs to grow up. If you are that tired, go to bed, whatever the hobby is, computers or beading or whatever, just is not worth it. I told Dad he is a better man than me, I would not tolerate that. It is just crap to have to listen to this night after night. I am very appreciative of them allowing me to stay here in my time of need, but as a fellow human, I just don't think a person should have to listen to that. Then sister got into it with her and it was just more hollering and screaming. I stay out of the way, and do my best to keep my mouth shut. Mom always is asking for my assistance on the computer but then she does not want to have the patience to listen and let me show her my way, at my speed. I understand alot about doing things a persons way and not my way, that there are many different ways to do things, that is not what I am saying here. If a person seeks out my help, then have the patience to allow me to show what and how I know, for that is all I can do. What makes it difficult is I have no "room" to hide in. Sister has her bedroom, Dad has the den, but I am stuck in the open. I am ok with it, and like I have said before I am glad I have been here to share time with them, to be with critter in his last days and to find myselft, to finally grow up, but it is getting time to move on. I will get enough money to get my notebook, get my things from RC, and get my dinky apt in arlington. Then I can just rest.

No comments: