7.18.2004


Yesterday I went to a thrift store with Dad and found this great desk chair for $13. What I liked about it was that it not only was large for my big body, but it also rocks back making it very comfortable for me. Today, after eating breakfast with Mom and Dad, we went up to see where my new apartment is at. On the way home we stopped at another thrift store and there was this great double drop leaf table for only $20. After seeing how well it was built I just couldn't pass it up. I only have the one side down for demonstration purposes but both sides drop down. I love it. This has truly been a great weekend. On a side note, I discovered that my apartment is going to be right across the parking lot from S's. I hope she does not mind me being her neighbor in addition to be co-workers and friends! Posted by Hello

No comments: