6.25.2004

Apologies...

I seem to have offended the writers of a couple of blogs I have been following because I disagreed with their views on some issues. So I apologize for offending them. What I thought were "opposing" points of view that might lead to discussion became me insulting them. It was not intended nor will it happen again. I do hope they will accept my apologies and we can all move forward in our lives. The threat of "criticizing" me on my entries in my blog seems to be an idea of "tit for tat" so I will just bow out of any war of words and will keep my thoughts posted here and not comment about anyone outside of my world. This is a place for me to post what is going on in my world that affects me and I have let it gravitate into a forum for others issues. I have learned my lesson and will refrain from commenting on others.

1 comment:

Zelda said...

M'dear, no one is criticizing or going to criticize you, and I would welcome you back on my site at any time. I won't even remove you from "La Resistance" which I am very proud of Jethro for figuring out. I must venture to say that I don't think anyone who has posted believes it is ok to go speeding through places where kids abound, but that almost everyone has had a speeding ticket at one time or another. Therein lies the non-controversy. Everyone agrees with you, and there is no "differing opinion." But NOBODY likes to be preached at for mistakes that they fully acknowledge. That's all.