6.23.2004

I agree with this, whether you are a multi-millionare athlete or a lowly shmuck like me..

`It is fair for any employee in any line of work to receive a pay raise when they are exceeding their expected roles within their company, or receive a promotion and increased responsibilities,'' McCardell added."
That is what has me a little upset with my director. I will be eternally grateful for him hiring me when I returned to Texas and was desperate for a job. But since that time he has admitted holding me back when I worked for him before because I was so good at my job, he felt he couldn't easily replace me and that is what has happened again. I am fortunate that this time I have others looking out for me and while there will be some lumps taken by them as my replacement learns her position, they are not holding me back.

No comments: