6.07.2004

Good start...

To the week. I had planned to get prices on storage sheds, but instead I rented one. The young woman helping me (What a cutie she was!) was very friendly and helpful. I got a 5x7.5 for $22 a month for the first 6 months and then it will jump to $44 a month. I figure to be out of it before the 6 months is up. I had asked how much trouble to upgrade to a larger one once I get my things back here and she told me no problem but she would make a new contract so that she could give me 1/2 off for the first 6 months again. I said great! I can't get over how hot she was and yet how friendly. I don't usually get attention paid to me but I enjoyed it for what it was. I immediately started moving he dining room chairs into the shed as it looked like rain. It didn't rain but I am glad I got it done quickly. Did my shopping and then rearranged the living room. If the folks have an issue I can put it all back the way it was but I think it will be ok. We had already discussed this. She was just so fun to talk to, I ended up telling her my story as to why I was back in Texas and so on. I probably gave her more information than she wanted but what the hey, she asked! Told her a bit about RC and how I miss it there but life is what it is, what can you do? Maybe I will see her again sometime when I am there.

No comments: