12.04.2003

Another one for Tam..

"Do whatever it takes to be happy, for it is hard to know what life will bring you." You’re eyes hold a fire Embers burning bright You lite the fire in me And keep it glowing through the night Your skin is like honey Sweet and strong I could taste the passion And drink of it all night long Your tenderness so gentle My feelings toward you grow And I cry out in agony When you have to go When I lay next to you I glow like you as well And I know without you My life would be hell Don't be afriad to show me love Like I need to you to give This is where I want to be This is how I want to live So come into my arms again My sweetest lover With but a few words from you I would see no other Don’t be afraid to fall Love will find a way through rough weather A way through this cruel world There is nothing we couldn’t do together.

No comments: