12.01.2003

this is from my uncle, he has alot of good ones...

"Do whatever it takes to be happy, for it is hard to know what life will bring you."

Just as a small fire is extinguished by the storm whereas a large fire is enhanced by it - likewise a weak faith is weakened by predicament and catastrophes whereas a strong faith is strengthened by them."

I will continue to keep my faith strong, my faith in God, in me, and in my destiny. I was wrong in alot of things, and my one desire is to have the chance somewheres, someday, to make things right. Watched Dr. Phil today, and it really broke my heart to watch a couple that had been married for 20 years that were having problems make a re-commitment to each other to work it out. And that included him having an affair 10 years before. All I wanted was for US to have a second chance. We never even got to try to work it out, to see if we could. That is the saddest part I think, to not even try. If you don't even try, you can never ever succeed. At least by trying, you have a chance.

No comments: