12.05.2003

It's time..

"Do whatever it takes to be happy, for it is hard to know what life will bring you." To move on. I cannot make her love me again, that is something she would have to find within herself. I will always love her, but there comes a time when I must accept things as they are. All I can say is, I have alot of love to give and if she does not want it, someone else out there eventually will. We only have so many minutes in our lives, and I told her in the beginning my life is like a freight train, moving down the tracks. I don't want it to stop until it has to, and while the past few months has made it slow down quite alot, there is so much out there I have yet to experience, it is time to speed it back up. I was put on this earth to care for someone, to hold someone when they are down, to laugh with them, to cry with them. This entry is not to say my love for her has died, because it will never die, but rather that I have accepted that she no longer desires my love and all that I have to offer. It has been a difficult time and she will be missed.

No comments: