12.03.2003

another quote, this from a letter in my group

"Do whatever it takes to be happy, for it is hard to know what life will bring you."

"what has helped me ....1) time 2) tuning in to the thoughts and affirmations i can say over and over that help me ,as opposed to the negative playbacks in my mind etc ... 3) reminding myself constantly that i am not really meant to be totally in control of my life at all levels but i do have the choice of trying to use all experiences to grow as a person .4) remind myself that this is the last time i will ever have to go through this kind of pain (who knows if thats true but its helps to think it ) i read something in the paper this mornig that rang true for me ""when pain becomes ache becomes void becomes action becomes a life you'll look back on all this as merely an opening step"

No comments: