12.23.2003

I like this one from Uncle,

"Do whatever it takes to be happy, for it is hard to know what life will bring you." "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you." I am trying to make new friends, and be supportive of them, get to know them, rather than trying to find someone that finds me interesting. if i find them interesting, in turn they will find an interest in me also. In another but somewhat related note, i received an email from bethany. as i suspected she did try to get through but was unable. so the 2nd letter i sent with my email address was the right thing to do. she made it clear she has no interest in starting a relationship, just friendship. but that is exactly what i need at this time, just a friend. she is still into photography, in fact so much so that is what she is attending college for. and i feel proud as i am the one that got her started in that! just to have a friend right now to go on my day trips and shoot pictures with, that would be the a good thing. not have to worry about the stresses of romance or anything like that. this might just be a good turning point in my life. we shall see. go a package from tam, it was my mail she told me she had mailed last month. dont know why she sent it, i had told her to just put it in my shed and i would get it whenever i made it up there to get my stuff. i refuse to try to read messages into any actions by a woman ever again. she is probably just being nice, same as bethany. so i will take whatever they say or do at face value and that will be that. if tam has something to say to me, she will just have to come out and say it. she had the strength to tell me she no longer wanted to be with me, she can have the strength to tell me differently if she ever so choose to do so. i cannot allow myself to "wonder" what a person means by this action or that action.

No comments: