12.22.2003

December 18...

"Do whatever it takes to be happy, for it is hard to know what life will bring you." Dec 18 is a day that will forever be with me. It was Dec 18, 1997 that I was served papers for the divorce from Dawn. Dec 18 2003, my first day at Don Davis Nissan. it is also the day that is exactly 10 weeks from the day i took off from ben franklin to try to talk tam out of doing what she has done. so this day will be with me forever. but maybe it is the ending of a cycle of discover for me. i have learned so much in the past 6 years, about life, love, and how to socialize with others. so maybe by me starting at don davis on the anniversary of painful time is signalizing the end of a period and the beginning of a new and better period of my life. i am going to do whatever it takes to be happy because it is hard to know what life has in store for me. and that includes learning from my mistakes and continuing on my quest to be the best person i can hope to be. to not give up on those i love, no matter how much they may have hurt me, or will hurt me in the future. i choose to love them, it is not something they allow me to do, so i will continue to love them, so that someday they may realize that love and they will choose to love me once again.

No comments: