12.08.2003

Apologies....

"Do whatever it takes to be happy, for it is hard to know what life will bring you." It just occurred to me, in my mind, I have been apologizing to Tammi for 2 months come today. It was Oct 8th 2003 when she told me she no longer wanted to be married to me. Well, I just realized I have NOTHING TO APOLOGIZE FOR!!!. The reason I feel this way is I tried so hard to work things out, I was always trying to make sure she was ok, she was getting what she needed. This all comes down to compromise, communication, negotiation. I repeatedly tried to discuss the issues, to resolve them. I supported her, if she felt I didn't, why didn't she talk to me about it? I have nothing to apologize for because I tried to work with her to resolve issues, she did not return the favor. I love her dearly, oh so dearly, but until she learns these things, she will have failed relationships. I learned my lesson from the past, now she must learn these things. Words like these I am sure will seal any chance against ever being with her again, but it is how I feel, and what I have seen. This whole thing has nothing to do with our children and their attitudes, or support for this or that. It all boils down to Tammi not being able to communicate with me.

No comments: